- [[As Filipinos Crave More for Local Java, Philippine Coffee Farms Brew a Plan]]
- The Philippines is one of the heaviest drinkers of coffee:
- ![Heavy Drinkers](https://the-ken.com/sea/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/CoffeePH1.jpg)
- Lost a lot of farmland in recent years, but that's since stabilized.
- In [], demand for coffee is now growing 14% on average each year.
- Due to increasing domestic demand and improved productivity, coffee has been reclassified as a [[high-value-crop]] by the [[Philippines Department of Agriculture]].